Monday, October 5, 2009

UpdaTeD

3/10/09

aduh , morning 8++ already wake up and read my chemistry (chapter 8).Got test waaa..
if not also wont go and read ..haha..after that wait my papa come back and fetch me out .
10.30 tuition untill 12.30 .siapla aku ..the test sudah wrong banyak Q laa
Finish my tuition , then i follow Qs go da gei ..before this ..i ask Qs bro fetch me go school and i gv her a present .haha.forgot take the picute of that present tim ....
da gei da gei da gei ..3.30 play till 6.00 ..then i go back home lo ..after bath ..i sleep till 9.00 + and my mom ask me go take my dinner ..
Then i go kvin house and stay because i join a run open ..5 ppl in 1 group , 1ppl run 3km..
when i step in kvin house..he told he watching ghost movie waa..then we watch gather and after this he go take a nap for ready the run ? l0l .haha..so i alone sit on the sofa eat and enjoy the astro movie .
i think 12something baa, yih jie also come kvin house ady and teik tjun come at 1something ..
then we watch football lo > ManChesterUnited vs SunderlanD
watch watch watch, talk talk talk ..
finish the match , and we go back room and sleep .
be4 sleep , teik tjun and kvin still go for a battle .wrestling.. jump here jump there ..l0l
play untill 3++ ..all feel fatigue and we sleep lo..prepare for the run ..kvin say have to wake and 5.30 .OMG!!
*to be continue (4/10-Run Open) ? Putrajaya ? haha
besides,i knw my bro birthday is 3/10 but i din wish my bro laa..
anyway wish u here..haha
happy birthday hong kor !!

2 comments: