Monday, October 5, 2009

Ekiden Run

4/10/09

This Day morning ..
I woke at 5.30..kesian o ..kvin aa..lets us sleep more laa..
kvin keep wake us up by using the ghost ringtone..haha
After that , we went for the ekiden run , i think at putrajaya ..friends , right ?
5 ppl in a group and 1ppl run for 3 km .haha
my group member (Yinfoo , Yihjie , Kvin , Teiktjun and me )
so funny la ..when i reached there..i gonna to chase the bus because i have to sit the bus to my station ..OMG
unfortunately , the bus that i chase ..Haha .was not the bus that send me to my station..then i ran back to the starting point and wait for another bus to fetch me go there..
I saw a leng zhai japanese boy leh..so Cool ..yeng laa ..leng zhai !!!
so sam fu laa ..run untill i beng kui ..but i enjoy it laa..haha..
after finish run , sing hoe bring me go everywher take photo ..haha..gao siu post @@ . HAHA .



PuTraJaYa


Apa poSt ini ? l0l


*.*


SingHoe , Deping and Kvin


3 of us again


medal.


FINISHING MEDAL


we went back to connaught and go mCd take salary ..haha
finally i get my salary ..>< www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UI36i6--mA&feature=topvideos"
Funny la.

No comments:

Post a Comment