Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saturday Night .

Dear , have fun right ? :D
my wish comes true.
yesterday night , i went out with my dear .
went to pavillion at 6.30pm
walao ehhh..sesak jalan waaa..
my dad dump us at time square .then i hold my dear hand and walked to pavillion .haha
walked along the street , talk and laugh in the journey .haha
reached pavillion at 7.45..so many people ..all also taking camera or phone to capture picture.
too many people la , even walk also susah .so I decided went to buy movie ticket first .
after we bought ticket , i bring my dear go for dinner .she was very hungry since we just in the journey to pavillion.
my dear ordered a garlic and chicken pasta and a strawberry drink .. the food still okay only right ? haha..next time ask zhi zhuin where got delicious food and we go there la.
finished our dinner , we walked around in the pavillion , my dear say want to buy present for wendy .but in the end she dunoe want to buy what .haha
before moving to movie , we went to pavillion main entrance and take pictureeeeeesssssss.
want to take a picture also hard .many people passing here and there .haha.
after that already 9.45 jor lo, we also went to movie luu ..watched ~AVATAR~.Lcy say nice worr .haha and conclusion .really la ..not bad la , my dear also say good a..Nice movie la.
finished the movie at 12.30 , and i called my dad for transport .he asked me go to sungai wang big door there geh bridge and meet him.
Haha , i too *dai tou xia laa ..i bring my dear and went to the bridge between time square and sg.wang that 1 ..haha..but my dear say nvm la .got me accompany u and we can chat more right ? ..Yea..i know u always accompany me and i willing to walk everywhere with u .we talk talk and talk and finally met my dad in the end.. my dad fetch her back and she reached her home at 1.30.haha..
we have a lot of fun right . dear ?:D
Christmas Eve .again ? ^.

Miss u dear .


















No comments:

Post a Comment