Thursday, November 26, 2009

Went for Genting Trip .23 / 24 / 25

Haha..hoho
holiday is start ady lo
I went to genting v my classmate during this holiday .
haha ..GREAT trip laa ..Enjoy it ..
Nothing to write also la ..
Post some Pictures laa ..
xD
HAHA !


Radiance x Rum Opening Tee
Levis Fenom Green Cropped Chino
Fragment x Nike HF

















In the Skyway



haha , zirou learn from xiu fen and i learn from her !












this genting trip is fun and nice .i enjoy it very much ! how bout u all , classmates:D
looking for another class trip ..haha..but i hope my dear can go v me too ..~~~~~~
aaaaaaaaaaaa , Any plan ? Any trip ? Melaka A Famosa SMM tournament ? who interest :P haha i want go play and play :D
especially , i want go v my dear .. my lovely dear ..
HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment